Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Friday Night's Results

I hadn't played in a Blitz tournament since June. On the occasion, the session was on a Thursday night, and our club was nearly deserted with only four players competing. Imagine my surprise when I waltz into the club and there were 12 players sitting at the boards in the Rapid tournament. I was doubly surprised to find that six would be staying for the Blitz! We all had a great time playing some interesting chess. This is a weekly activity, so come out and gone us. You will be glad you did.

3 comments:

The Chess Club said...

Ken,
I did receive the games and have been analyzing between classes and homework. I will post some of them as soon as I get some free time. I will call you about my phone number. Sure, next time I am at the club we can get a photo.
Todd

Dan Holmes said...

Todd, you should have been here tonight; 16 players showed up.

The Chess Club said...

Dan,
I know I missed a good night. I will try make it once in awhile. Sorry to hear about your eye.
Todd