Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ca$h for the new loo


The time has come to put up the cash for the new toilet area. You will agree that an improvement is needed in capacity and layout. Last tournament I was in time trouble and in extremist...not pleasant! Ken has found a solution to our problem. A chess fund raiser of sorts and all the proceeds going to that upgrade depicted above. Who can ask for more? A chess tournament held in honor of the commode...the Bathroom Fundraiser Open I. Come out this Saturday to show your support. See you at The Chess Club.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know though, Veselin Topalov may accuse me of cheating in there...

The Chess Club said...

Yeah, he might...doubt he will be in Kansas anytime soon. I think he is busy in Greece. Something about ethics and abuse...and here I thought that chess was a gentleman's game (this includes Ladies!).